Launch of The Norwegian Journal of Photography #3
NJP #3 is being published by Journal Publishing House. At the launch, the photographers will give a brief presentation of their projects. The Canadian VII-photographer Donald Weber, author of the preface to the book, will deliver a lecture about Norwegian and Nordic documentary photography in an international perspective.
In addition, the new group of photographers for the fourth edition of The Norwegian Journal of Photography will be introduced.
It will be possible to purchase The Norwegian Journal of Photography after the launch.
Welcome by Rune Eraker and Bente Roalsvig
The NJP photographers present their projects:
- Adrian Øhrn Johansen: Constant Fear
- Camilla Jensen: Dissolve/Evolve
- Eirik Brekke: The Hardangervidda Highland Plateau
- Kyrre Lien: Inside a Republic of Rebels
- Morten Andersen: Megacities
- Rebecca Shirin Jafari: Why Shirin?
- Tommy Ellingsen: Drive
- Tonje Bøe Birkeland: The Characters
- Ulla Schildt: The Garden
about Norwegian and Nordic documentary photography in an international perspective
Announcement of the photographers for the fourth round of NJP
Launch of NJP #3